07 February 2009

wish

I wish I could make everything beautiful again.

I feel like I've lost something in the hours that I don't spend between the pages of chapbooks and novels. Something that must have been in the lens of a camera, maybe the film. A piano string. I keep trying to catch it and all I find is dust. Dust that used to mean something, that used to make me dream. I could blame time, he's the most likely culprit, but somewhere comfort slipped her blindfold over my eyes and led me into a room that wasn't my own. I'm not sure I ever had what I'm looking for, but I remember the sadness. Something so deep even my dreaming is lost.

I ache.

She asked, but..
I don't even know who the most beautiful person I've ever met was.
I wish I could still say with certainty that I knew.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, it's so much inspiration here. I found ya on ravery:0 I'm a photographer & love me some anthro too lol

    ReplyDelete